‘I’ll go back to my hotel’: Man who went into the toilet in a hotel for help
In a new documentary, a man who went to a hotel to get help with his toilet broke a toilet seat by throwing himself in it and then jumping off a balcony.
Mario Casalee (34) had been staying at a villa in the Montevideo suburb of La Paz with his girlfriend and her family when he fell asleep on the bed on January 14, 2016.
His girlfriend had left for a night at the nearby hotel and had not returned.
A few days later, Casalees father arrived at the villa to see if his son was alright.
When Casaleres father did not answer the door, Casales father called the police and reported the matter to the police.
When police arrived at Casale’s villa, they found his wife, his son and his girlfriend unconscious on the balcony, with their faces covered by their towels.
The villa’s owner told the police that his son had taken a tumble and hit his head on the roof of the villas door.
The police told Casaleese that his mother had not been home.
The next day, he was taken to the hospital for treatment.
A hospital worker told police that he saw Casale to the left of his head bleeding and that he could see blood dripping from his mouth.
The doctor who treated him was unable to find any sign of a fall.
Casale was examined by two doctors and was discharged on January 23, 2016, according to the local newspaper La Parnoscarias.
After his arrest, he confessed to the crime.
The incident was never reported to the prosecutor, who decided not to file a case.
“I’m not blaming anyone, I just don’t feel comfortable with my story being used as a way to get a verdict,” he told La Pástolos newspaper.
“We have already decided to appeal.”
Casale said that the villagas owner would pay €1,000 for the damage to his villa and he would donate the money to charity.
He said he was ashamed of what he had done and wanted to return to his home.
“The reason I went to the villar to ask for help was because I was worried my girlfriend was not home,” he said.
“My girlfriend had not left and I did not feel safe.
I did the right thing and tried to help her.
But I still feel bad.
I felt humiliated and betrayed.”
He said that he had received numerous phone calls from people who were not able to afford to pay for his bail.
He also said that his family has not received any money from the villarant.
In a statement to La Pargasa, the prosecutor said that Casaleesi’s case is being investigated because he has not provided any evidence to support his claims of an accident.
The court also found that Casales family was responsible for his injuries and that his behaviour was “criminal”.
He has been remanded in custody until the end of the year for questioning.